Thoughtful self-care is a necessary practice for anyone who wants to experience more energy, greater well-being, and a richer, more meaningful life. ~ Lizette Ayala, Health & Well-Being Coach and Founder of The Body Rules Method
- Nationally Certified Well-Being Coach
- Movement arts instructor and mentor: Advanced Yoga Teacher (RYT 500), Pilates Instructor.
- Trained in Buddhist and Mindfulness Meditation, Energy Healing Modalities, Ayurvedic Medicine and Therapeutic Breath-Work.
- Degrees in Business, Public Health and Well-Being.
- Mental Health First Aider for Youth and Adults.
- Organizer for Community Health and Wellness Workshops
From the corporate environment to the healing and movement arts, Lizette's journey started in 1999 with therapeutic methods for self-care and personal transformation. Since 2002, she has created self-care plans for youth, adults and communities. Lizette's commitment to health and well-being is an evolving life-long journey in her personal and professional life.