Thoughtful self-care is a necessary practice for anyone who wants to experience better physical, mental and emotional energy - catalysts for optimal health and well-being.
From the corporate environment to the healing and movement arts, Lizette's journey started in 1999 with therapeutic methods for self-care and personal transformation. Since 2002, she has created self-care plans for youth, adults and communities. Lizette's commitment to health and well-being is an evolving journey in her personal and professional life.
- Nationally Certified Well-Being Coach
- Movement arts instructor and mentor: Advanced Yoga Teacher (RYT 500)
- Trained in Buddhist and Mindfulness meditations, Energy Health Modalities, Ayurvedic Medicine and Therapeutic Breath-Work
- Degrees in Business, Public and Community Health and Well-Being studies
- Mental Health First Aider for Youth and Adults
- Community Health and Wellness Coordinator